Pork Belly with a spicy twist
Puhoi Valley Spiced White Chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Make sure the skin of the pork belly is well scored.
- Rub the pork skin with oil and flaky salt. Sit the pork on a wire rack sitting on a roasting dish.
- Pour the Puhoi Spiced White Chocolate Milk into the roasting dish (be careful not pour any milk over the skin). Place in the oven and roast for 2 ½ hours. Add a little water to the roasting dish if necessary during roasting.
- Increase the oven temperature to 200°C and turn it to grill.
- Take the pork out carefully and place inside a low baking dish so the crackling is closer to the grill. Roast the skin under the heat for roughly 8-10 mins & it will begin to crisp to a nice golden colour.
- Once the skin is crackled and golden, remove from the oven and let it stand loosely covered with foil for 10 minutes before carving.