Puhoi Valley Black Doris Plum yoghurt (1 tub)
Puhoi Valley Greek Style yoghurt
Butter puff pastry (or flaky puff pastry)
- Preheat oven to 180c fan bake.
- Place two sheets of pastry on an oven tray and overlap the middle so they join into a long rectangle shape.
- Put jam in a bowl and heat for 30 seconds, brush over the base of the pastry and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let the pastry cool down and chop up strawberries. Pour the yoghurts into a bowl and mix together.
- Once the pastry is cooled, sweep the yoghurts all over the top and then spread the fresh fruit evenly over it.