Puhoi Valley Nelson Boysenberries Mille Feuille
Edmonds Puff pastry
Puhoi Valley Nelson Boysenberries yoghurt
White chocolate (melted)
- Pre-heat an oven to 150c. Line a baking tray with cooking paper, take out the pastry and line up a ruler along the edge, slice each sheet into three sections diagonally and then once through the middle horizontally. So you have 6 even pieces of pastry.
- Space out the slices of pastry and lay them on the baking sheet. Bake for 9-12 minutes or until evenly cooked and slightly golden, keep an eye on them in the last few minutes.
- Once cooked, take them out to allow them to cool, it should take around 15 minutes.
- Grab the tub of yoghurt and mix up the contents so the yoghurt and fruit mix together slightly. Pair up even sheets with each other so they can be matches for the end mille feuilles.
- To assemble, lay one pastry on a dish. Dollop two spoonfuls onto the base and spread slightly.
- With the other matching piece of pastry, lather on some of the melted white chocolate. Once almost set, carefully place it onto the top of the base. Place some fresh raspberries or whatever you have around to garnish the top. You could also finely chop pistachio nuts and sprinkle a few on top of the melted chocolate. Enjoy!