Gingerbread waffles with Puhoi Valley Heavenly Rhubarb yoghurt
18 (bite sized)
Spelt or buckwheat flour
Rapadura, coconut or muscovado sugar
Puhoi Valley half and half milk
Free range eggs (large)
Unsalted butter, melted
1 ½ tsp
Pure vanilla extract
Puhoi Valley Heavenly Rhubarb yoghurt
- Add all the waffle ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Fill the waffle moulds 3/4 full with the batter and cook until golden and crisp.
- Repeat with the remaining batter, keeping the cooked waffles warm in the oven if you like.
- Serve warm with a little jar of heavenly rhubarb yoghurt.
- This recipe can also be used to make pancakes if you don’t have a waffle maker.