Puhoi Valley Caramel & White Chocolate Baked Custard
Puhoi Valley Caramel & White Chocolate Milk 300ml
Fresh raspberries or other seasonal fruit
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Very lightly grease 4 x ½ cup ovenproof porcelain ramekins.
- Lightly whisk eggs and egg yolks together, then pour on the Puhoi Valley Caramel & White Chocolate Milk. Gently whisk then strain into a jug. Pour mixture into the ramekins.
- Place ramekins in a deep baking dish and pour in hot water to come just over halfway up the sides.
- Carefully place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes. The custards should still be a little wobbly in the centre.
- Remove custards from the baking dish and leave to cool. Cover and place in the refrigerator until you are ready to eat them.
- To serve, top with some fresh raspberries while they are in season or alternatively use cut seasonal fruit, such as oranges.