Puhoi Valley Belgian Chocolate, Walnut and Raspberry Brownie
Good quality dark chocolate, broken into small pieces
Dark cocoa powder
Grapeseed or sunflower oil
Puhoi Valley Real Belgian Chocolate Milk
very fresh walnuts, roughly chopped
Good quality dark chocolate buttons (callets)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a 20cm square tin with baking paper.
- Place the chocolate in a small heatproof bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water and allow to melt. Remove from the heat and leave the chocolate to cool a little.
- Sift the flour with a pinch of salt, baking powder and cocoa powder into a large mixing bowl. Add the caster sugar.
- Pour in the oil and Puhoi Belgian Chocolate Milk. Add the chopped walnuts and chocolate buttons. Mix to combine.
- Spoon mixture into the tin and scatter over the freeze-dried raspberries, pushing them into the mixture so they don’t burn during baking. Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes until the brownie is still a little wobbly in the centre.
- Leave to cool in the tin before removing.
- Tip – this brownie is very moist, so you can cut into squares and keep in an airtight container in the fridge.