Puhoi Valley Baked Camembert
10 - 15 mins
Puhoi Valley Single Cream Camembert
mixed nuts, seeds and dried fruit (available in bulk bins at your supermarket)
- You will need a small ovenproof skillet or ovenproof dish that will fit the Puhoi Valley Single Cream Camembert snugly. Lightly grease (if it is inclined to stick, line with a little baking paper).
- Place the Puhoi Valley Single Cream Camembert into the skillet or dish.
- Drizzle over the runny honey, then sprinkle the top with the nut, fruit mix.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes until the Puhoi Valley Single Cream Camembert is hot and runny in the middle.
- Serve immediately with crusty bread, crackers and vegetable sticks.